Complaint Review: ViKicks

• Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: Carolyn — West Lafyayette Ohio USA
ViKicks
No.608 Fingmei District Putian City, Select State/Province China

ViKicks GZ Best Crystal Clocks Net ViKicks advertised as a cheap online Shoe Store for Jordan Shoes and my son asked me to order shoes for him for Christmas. Usually these shoes are over $100. They debited my account under a differen Putian City, China

My son found a site on the Computer that claimed to he a shoe store selling cheap Jordan Shoes.  All shoes on this site were $60 each.  Jordans are usually over $100 so it seemed like a really good deal.  They had all the different styles and sizes that you could choose from.  They had their privacy practices online and claimed to have 24/7 online staff you could talk to but are never there whenever I have tried to chat with them. They say they are temporarily out and to leave a message and they will reply to your email.   They did reply and I did notice their reply was not very good english, first red flag!

My bank contacted me after the payment went through and asked if I placed an online order because they were suspicious of Fraud.  Second Red Flag!  I checked my account and they had debited my account under a different name which was GZ Best Crystal Clocks Net. Third Red Flag!  I  called the number for vikicks which is not working, it says it has been disconnected.  I sent vikicks an email asking what is going on.

Upon further investigating I noticed the size chart said UK beside each size of shoe, another Red Flag!  Also, the address is in China and the Phone Number said USA beside it.  China is not in the USA.  I looked up GZ Best Crystal Clocks Net and there was no match found.  I have contacted my bank and let them know I did not purchase anything from a Company called GZ Best Crystal Clocks and that I ordered shoes from vikicks.com.  My bank can reimburse my money if they find out this company is fraudulent through further investigation.

I want everyone to know so we can put a stop to these kinds of scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2011 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ViKicks/Putian-City-Select-StateProvince-/ViKicks-GZ-Best-Crystal-Clocks-Net-ViKicks-advertised-as-a-cheap-online-Shoe-Store-for-Jor-804384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ViKicks