Complaint Review: viking magazine

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: sherry — lexington Virginia United States of America
viking magazine

viking magazine viking magizine will not cancel my subscription that I have tried within the 14 day policy . this was done on dec 19 . when I spoke to sales rep . he said . under $ 4 month . 47. 94 was taken out Internet

*Author of original report: refund was giving

Viking magizine contacted my on dec 18 with a great deal . Less than $4 month for several magizines . Plus as soon as my first payment went through. ( which was $47.94 )I would receive a 250 doller credit card to be used at places like overstock .com.
I have recieved nothing . Have made several calles . Tried to cancel. Emailed them no response . I have been hung up on several times . . How can I stop these scammers. ? How can I stop them from continuing to take money from my account ? . Its going on almost a month and I have tried everthing . Customers beware . Please anyone help me .
Sherry
Lexington Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/viking-magazine/internet/viking-magazine-viking-magizine-will-not-cancel-my-subscription-that-I-have-tried-within-995459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on viking magazine

refund was giving

AUTHOR: sherry - (United States of America)

After several emails to this company . My contract was ended and they said I would a refund . They where actually very corporate . So thank you viking magazine