Complaint Review: Villa Siena-The Irvine Company

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:Irvine California
Villa Siena-The Irvine Company
25 Palatine Irvine, California U.S.A.

Villa Siena - The Irvine Company Breach of Lease Contract, Failure to Reimburse Deposit and Relocation Expenses, Harrassment Irvine California

*Consumer Suggestion: their is others

I moved into Villa Siena Apartments (Owned by The Irvine Company) for a total of six weeks. I was harassed and terrorized by the tenant below me who was mentally ill and The Irvine Company already had knowledge that this lady was ill prior to moving me next to her. After my numerous distrubance of the peace and harrassment to the local Police Department (And breach of contract by The Irvine Company) I was forced to move out after only 6 weeks of occupancy.

Not only did the Irvine Company fail to take any action to ensure my peace as a tenant they treated me less than a human being, refused to refund my deposit of $500 plus all my relocation expenses which totaled $2,000.00.

I have never in my life endured such a nightmare experience living in an apartment for six weeks as a tenant . The unbearable violent disturbance from the mentally ill tenant began on my second night of sleep waking me up with nearly a heart attack at 3:15AM and continued consistently for six weeks, the soonest I could gather the physical strenght and financing to move-out.

The Management Company at Villa Siena had absolutely no empathy, care or concern for my well or peace being as a tenant. I have invoiced The Irvine Company for the following more than 30 days ago and they have not made any effort to send me a payment.

$500.00 Villa Siena Lease Deposit
$500.00 Move In Expenses to Villa Siena
$500.00 Emergency Vacate Expense after six weeks
$500.00 New Lease Deposit to new residence
_________________________________________

$ 2,000.00 Total Due

My advice to anyone that might want to live in Villa Siena or any other property owned my The Irvine Company is do some serious due diligence first and beware. These people could careless about your livlihood or peaceful enjoyment as a tenant. They just want an outrageoous amount of money for rent every month at your expense.

Audrey
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Villa-Siena-The-Irvine-Company/Irvine-California-92612/Villa-Siena-The-Irvine-Company-Breach-of-Lease-Contract-Failure-to-Reimburse-Deposit-a-395652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Villa Siena-The Irvine Company

#1 Consumer Suggestion

their is others

AUTHOR: JohnE - ()

First of all I think its great that your bringing to the attention of all local citizens this obvious wrong doing. I also think that the city of Irvine is a great city to raise a family but at what cost ? If your unhappy with the attorney that you have may I suggest this website. hpps://ocapps.occourts.org go to the online civil cases type in the box business search the city of Irvine, you will see a plethora of cases listed. Choose a case then go to the top section of the page and click on the tab participants.

It will show you each attorney or law firm that participated in the cases. The trick is go over the case summary to make sure your looking at simmular cases. In my opinion there is a double standard in this city. Your getting hassled for a parking issue yet one of my neighbor runs a auto repair business out of his garage without a business license. What's funny about this is the police, neighbors, even one of the neighbors who works for the fire department knows ! In my opinion Irvine needs to focus on keeping good people like yourself if what you say is correct. Speaking about interesting facts is Pyongyang the sister city to Irvine ? Irvine has the Great park North Korea had the Great leader , Irvine has a quite a few empty apartment buildings, Pyongyang has quite a few empty building Irvine has a mass media campaign on How wonderful and safe Irvine is including a 24/7 am radio commercial on am 1640 about an FBI report pitching the greatness of Irvine. In North Korea they brainwash citizens from birth on the greatness of their social progress and so on. But they key difference is we in Irvine are not forced to listen to anything that we don't want to and we can turn it off !

briefly