Complaint Review: village court apartments

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: trista ryan — portland Oregon
village court apartments
17899 ne oregon st portland , Oregon USA

village court apartments unsanitary place pipe issues and mold that was never fixed portland Oregon

me and my family moved into this apartment in September of 2013 I was pregnant with my second child. Shortly after we were there for a little while we started noticing mold on the wall and one day are bathroom overflowed with sewer water it came up from our sinks and toilet and from the pipes from our washer. I reported it and it took them 3 weeks to even come and look at it it soked our carpets and began to smell like mold and mildew in the hallway and in our bedroom where my kids slept. It was so bad they had to replace the pads underneath the carpets. My kids were breathing this air in for a long time. When i finally cam to the office and complained for the 4th time they told me they would give a free carpet cleaning. Well I asked the matenice guy what was going on he said the was a clog in the main pipe line that would cost them thousands to replace. So when ever it rains the pipe would get clogged and back up into our bathroom and hallways which was very disgusting. [continued below]....

.....and he even recommended that it would be best for them to switch me into new apartment well I asked them to and they said no they could do that. We moved out in July and nothing ever got fixed I didn't want my kids to breath that in anymore. I have plenty of pictures to show.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/village-court-apartments-/portland-Oregon-97230/village-court-apartments-unsanitary-place-pipe-issues-and-mold-that-was-never-fixed-por-1167660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on village court apartments