Complaint Review: Vince Roig

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Wade Bracken — Freeport Illinois
Vince Roig
Gilbert, AZ Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Vince Roig My stock when SW Student Services was sold to Sallie Mae they took my stock Gilbert, Arizona

I worked at Southwest Student Services in Gilbert, AZ for seven years. In 2005 we were told the company had been sold to Sallie Mae and I was given a certificate for stock in Sallie Mae. Word then spread throughout the company that they were looking for any reason to fire people so they wouldnt have to pay the stock. I was one of those people. I had an impecable record and by all reports an exemplory record and excellent reviews. I was told the reason I was being 'let go' was because of drugs. Which was a total LIE !!!! And then I found out that my team leader and supervisor were NOT fired when I knew for a FACT they did drugs. I gave my heart and soul to that company and they totally screwed me over. And it seems quite 'odd' to me that management was never investigated and got their stock. It has been seven years now but if I dont get my compensation I am going to name names. And I have more then a dozen people that will back me up. People you may want to investigate are Bari Read, Stephanie Witwicki and Ricki Cantor who ALL lied. If I dont get my stock I will take this to the Federal Government and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. My patience is at an end !!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vince-Roig/Gilbert-Arizona-/Vince-Roig-My-stock-when-SW-Student-Services-was-sold-to-Sallie-Mae-they-took-my-stock-Gi-1044836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vince Roig