Complaint Review: Vincent Lavert

• Reported By: Debbie — Atlanta Georgia
Vincent Lavert
1241 Martin Luther King Drive Atlanta, Ga Atlanta, Georgia USA

Vincent Lavert manipulation and theft by deception Atlanta Georgia

I met this guy on a date site. He wined and dined me for a couple a weeks and started to talk about marriage. He gave me money and really act like he cared fro me.

He ask me to test drive a new mercedes, but little that I knew he was scamming me. I own my car and he lied about getting a new car for me, so he requested that I go get a title loan on my car. he manipulated me out of 2100.00 and ran away with it. I really was hurt after this relationship and nearly lost my car because of the debt I now owe. Stay away from this guy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vincent-Lavert/Atlanta-Georgia-30310/Vincent-Lavert-manipulation-and-theft-by-deception-Atlanta-Georgia-1090250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vincent Lavert