Complaint Review: Vincere Enterprises/Sean Miku

• Reported By: Jennifer — Lubbock Texas
Vincere Enterprises/Sean Miku
1784 W Northfield Blvd Murfreesboro, Tennessee USA

Vincere Enterprises/Sean Miku Zumba DVDs -- Scam Murfreesboro Tennessee

I bought a Zumba DVD set after seeing it's advertisment on Woot! 1/15/2014  -- fitnessnecessities.com aka Vincere Enterprises.  See the following correspondence:

Jan 27 15:22

Hi Jennifer,

We thank you for your order & inquiry!

Per the information posted on the deal, products will be shipped in 1-3 weeks from date of order. Please allow 2-4weeks for delivery. Upon shipment, you will receive a tracking number for your convenience.

Regards,

The Customer Service Team
Vincere Enterprises

.......

jens0703

Feb 04 14:53

This is a follow-up to your previous request #60 "Order Inquiry"

I have not received notice that my product has shipped.... It has been
three weeks; per the notice I received, I should be receiving shipment info
within 1-3 weeks.

I would like the status of my order.

........

Feb 05 23:28

Hello,

Your order shipped on Friday; however, if you filed a PayPal dispute we have refunded you for the inconvenience of the wait.

If you have not received a requested refund, please open a PayPal dispute and we will issue it immediately.

Let us know if we can help further.

Regards,

The Customer Service Team
Vincere Enterprises

........

Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Vincere Enterprises] Re: Re: [Vincere Enterprises] Re: Order Inquiry
To: Vincere Enterprises <support+id257@vincereenterprises.zendesk.com>

Thank you for the response, however, I did not pay via Paypal, so I am not able to file a dispute.

Also, if it shipped, then I would like the tracking number as you stated I would receive in the previous email.

..........

Feb 06 13:21

Hi,

The orders did ship on Friday (Jan 31st). Our warehouse lost their minds and never sent tracking information (which is why I am offering the refund to those who want it), and I’ve been trying to get it from USPS to no avail. You should be receiving your order anytime.

Since you didn't pay with PayPal, I will go ahead and refund your order as soon as our website comes back online today through Shopify. It will take 48-72hours for you to receive that in your account.

I’m sorry for the delay.

Sean

Here is a link to a thread on Woot! where others have made complaints; everyone receives the same exact emails from Sean Miku. deals.woot.com/deals/details/37c7ab47-87c5-4eda-92ab-d04f7b17bb96/zumba-exhilarate-body-shaping-system-dvd-set?page=2&sort=oldest

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vincere-EnterprisesSean-Miku/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-37229/Vincere-EnterprisesSean-Miku-Zumba-DVDs-Scam-Murfreesboro-Tennessee-1122505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vincere Enterprises/Sean Miku