Complaint Review: vindale research

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: vindale research surveys — Lakeview Terrace California United States of America
vindale research
Internet, California United States of America

vindale research Vindale research I did vindale surveys and receive a email saying they pay on the first and the 15th of each month. I did not receive my $50.00 on the 15th of feburary so vindale research owes me 50.00 I have proof o Internet, California

on Febuary the first i Lorraine Williams received $50.00 from vindale research from paypal do you know vindale request that money back and paypal had withdraw $50.00 from my bank account and returned it to vandale. That was my money I earned from doing surveys on line.  So I request that money back which I did receive the payment back into my account but that should have never happen.  So I earned another $50.00 during online survey and emailed vandale to ask when will i receive my money the response was payment is received on the 1st or the 15th of each month so I never received my $50.00 that is earned for doing surveys. I deleted my membership with them any requesting for my $50.00. My name is lorraine W, (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vindale-research/Internet-California-/vindale-research-Vindale-research-I-did-vindale-surveys-and-receive-a-email-saying-they-p-1015424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vindale research