Complaint Review: Vine Vera

• Reported By: Anonymous — Phoenix Arizona
Vine Vera
3600 South Highland Dr. Ste 11 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Vine Vera fine beauty cosmetics Total liars Las Vegas Nevada

Beware of girls giving you free samples of moisturizers at a kiosk upstairs in caesar's Forum shops. They tell you anything to purchase. I was told it had appeared on Oprah and Dr. Oz.  in vacation mode, I fell for the 30 day money back guarantee. We called back in 20 minutes when I noticed "no refunds" on the receipt. Told not to worry. Within hours, I had an allergic reaction. Called the salesperson and corporate office and given the run around. Marched myself up to the kiosk, was told that was not the kiosk that had sold it to me. BS. How many kiosks are there at the top of a curved escalator outside an Ugg store? I pointed to the chair I sat in and the register that took my credit card.  Out of nowhere came a young man who said he was the manager who promptly refunded me. I don't think they wanted me telling all the future customers about my problem. My advice is to stand outside their kiosk and loudly, but politely, demand a refund. They'll want you gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vine-Vera/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Vine-Vera-fine-beauty-cosmetics-Total-liars-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1067851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vine Vera