Complaint Review: vinesse wine club

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: Allen — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
vinesse wine club

vinesse wine club poor wine, bad service, overpriced Internet

In 2007 I tried to enter into the exciting world of wine clubs. The Vinesse Wine Club had a option for "exclusive" wines that look like a great way to get exposed to some exceptional wines. Plus I would get some frequent flyer miles to boot. Well, my high hopes were short lived.

After receiving my first shipment and checking online retail prices I discovered I paid $84.93 for $25 worth of wine. This is a horrible deal in anyones book. I know I need to pay shipping in the club but $60 of shipping and handling is outrageous.

Read the whole story on my blog post <a href="http://allyenwilson.com/blog/index.php/2008/07/02/vinesse/" target="_blank">Wine Club Mistake</a>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vinesse-wine-club/internet/vinesse-wine-club-poor-wine-bad-service-overpriced-Internet-605180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vinesse wine club