Complaint Review: Vinesse

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: VeniceLover1958 — Lexington Kentucky
Westlake Village, California USA

Vinesse Cheapest wine imaginable at inflated prices Westlake Village California

I joined Vinesse through a promotional offer at Delta Airlines. The initial shipment cost $42 for six bottles of wine. I realized with the promotional offer that this was spectacularly unsophisticated wine, but for $7 a bottle I didn't mind. Plus, I received 2,000 Delta Skymiles. When I neglected to cancel my membership, I received another six-bottle shipment a few weeks later, this one costing $120. The wine is not good - no better than boxed wine. It was my error that I did not cacel my membership in time, and I'm not blaming Vinesse for sending this shipment of wine. However, I want to warn others that if you are looking for a wine bargain, or if you enjoy high-quality wines, don't expect anything good to come out of Vinesse. The wine should sell for no more than $6 or $7 in a high volume wine shop. My advice: Take advantage of the promotional offer and then cancel your membership immediately after receiving the shipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinesse/Westlake-Village-California-91361/Vinesse-Cheapest-wine-imaginable-at-inflated-prices-Westlake-Village-California-1082668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vinesse