Complaint Review: Vinix Technologies

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: JJ — Boca Raton Florida
Vinix Technologies
6043 Kimberly Blvd North Lauderdale, Florida USA

Vinix Technologies, Mark Diaz, Mark, Mark E Diaz, Mark E. Diaz, Vinix, VinixTech, vinix, vinixtech, vinixtechnologies FRAUD - MARK DIAZ SOLD MY COMPANY GARBAGE! - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GIVEN! North Lauderdale Florida

I purchased a phone system from Mark Diaz, President of Vinix Technologies, in April of 2013. His technician came and installed the phone system and he was happy to bill me for a final total of $3,450 (he did not charge me tax in order to "cut me a break").

Within one week of the installation, I tried contacting Mark Diaz in order to make some changes to my phone system and to add new phones as we added new employees. Guess what? Mark Diaz NEVER returned my phone calls or messages to this day and as of May 23, 2013 my phone system has not worked AT ALL...

Mark Diaz is a useless individual and his "company", which only has about 3 employees, is an outright FRAUD. If you simply google, "Mark E. Diaz Fraud", you will see that he is a convicted felon in Florida and he was charged with identity theft and fraud! His employees are disrespectful and once again he does not provide any support at all once he has been paid. [continued below]....

..... I was lied to and I was told that I would have 30 days of free customer support before they charged me for the "option".

Please save your time, money, and frustration by choosing a different Cbeyond vendor. I had to cancel my Cbeyond contract and basically throw away a $2,000+ phone system because it would not work, despite many efforts of several other Cbeyond technicians to try and get it working. Vinix Technologies is a SCAM, a FRAUD, and Mark E. Diaz is an arrogant individual.

DON'T LET HIM STEAL YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! HE WILL RUIN YOUR BUSINESS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinix-Technologies/North-Lauderdale-Florida-33068/Vinix-Technologies-Mark-Diaz-Mark-Mark-E-Diaz-Mark-E-Diaz-Vinix-VinixTech-vinix-1076399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vinix Technologies