Complaint Review: Vintage Lucy's

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Christi O — Conroe Texas United States of America
Vintage Lucy's
Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Vintage Lucy's Tabatha Hasselbrink This company commits theft! They take money for merchandise and then do not ship your items, or incorrectly ship and then will not ship the correct items or issue refunds. Las Vegas, Nevada

In August of '2012 I placed a simple order with Vintage Lucy's for 3 shirts. I recieved my order and two of the shirts were incorrect, because I had a birthday party I had bought them for I decided to keep one of the incorrect shirts and then promptly returned the other one. It took about two weeks for me to get a returned email saying that yes she had indeed received my incorrect shirt and would be shipping the correct one within a week, 3 weeks go by and nothing, multiple emails sent 2 more weeks go by and then finally a returned email yes we will be shipping next week, another 3 weeks has passed and still no shipment and no returned emails! That is absolute theft to take someones money for an item and not provide them item. Additionally I have been blockehed from Vintage Lucy's Facebook page for writing this information and informing other consumers, I see VERY often that others are complaining and their comments are dissapearing as well. Something is terribly wrong, they are taking money and then not providing the goods. Consumers be aware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vintage-Lucys/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Vintage-Lucys-Tabatha-Hasselbrink-This-company-commits-theft-They-take-money-for-merchan-962279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vintage Lucy's