Complaint Review: VIP Auto Transporter Corp

611 NE 1 Place Hilaleah, Florida USA

VIP Auto Transporter Corp Will not give contract in writing. Hilaleah Florida

*Author of original report: Point Proven

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Get A Life ,cry baby

Keeping it simple here. Today 5/13/2013 I wanted to get my car transprted sometime this week. This company gave me the lowest bid, so I decided to follow through with a procuring their services. Below is the conversation that took place in writing. I am sure that I was pretty frank with my expectations and as seen below the company did not assure me of their validity. Look at it for yourself and be the judge. I would not do business with this company. Looks like a rip-off and smells like a rip off...must be_______!

Mr ______with all do respect you can go work with next carrier we have other customer to work with thank you for your time it was a pleasure writing to you.

From Me

I am not interested in talking through. I want them in writing as defined in our earlier correspondence. If this cannot be accommodated, than I am happy to move on with the next carrier on my list who can give me the assurances I need to get my car delivered safely and fairly. I do want protection for my wallet and my car, and I do not want to waste time communicating back and forth by phone. Please send me your companies terms and conditions in writing. The receipt that I have received is insufficient both personally and legally as a binding contractual agreement to transport my vehicle. In case there is confusion about what I am asking for I will repeat it below:

1.) I want to know all details, and I want detailed and specific assurance that this price is the final all inclusive delivery price for the company and driver
2.) I want to see up to date insurance information on the carrier for the protection of my asset.
3.) In the contract that is presented to me, all fees must be specified and detailed no hidden charges or up charges will be left out. Any circumstance that would change price must be clearly defined.

Thank you for your time and assurance,

Hello we left you a message on your phone please call us anytime when you are free to talk about your transport.

----- Original Message -----

The one thing that is making me hesitant in moving on with this pickup is the lack of a detailed contract. I want to know all details, and I want detailed and specific assurance that this price is the final all inclusive delivery price for the company and driver as well as up to date insurance information on the carrier. In the contract all fees must be specified and detailed no hidden charges or up charges will be left out. Any circumstance that would change price must be clearly defined. If this can be made available to me, then I would like to move forward with scheduling. The car must be picked up by 5/22/13

On May 13, 2013, at 11:24 AM, Vip Auto Transporter Corp  wrote:

The attached order receipt contains detailed information about, your 1968 Mercury Monterey
to be picked up in Mequon, WI and delivered to Ava, NY.

Please review the information carefully. If any of the information is in
error, or you have any questions,
don't hesitate to call office at 1800-955-9711, or email

We are available from 8am to 7pm Monday through Saturday. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Vip Auto Transporter Corp

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Auto-Transporter-Corp/Hilaleah-Florida-33010/VIP-Auto-Transporter-Corp-Will-not-give-contract-in-writing-Hilaleah-Florida-1050575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Auto Transporter Corp

Point Proven

AUTHOR: Marcus - ()

Wow...as one can see here this outfit is classy all the way to the top! First off as any rational person can read here there was no outpouring of tears over our correspondence. In fact I was able to get a pretty decent rate with your competitor and respectfully may add the real assurance a good company would give to its customer.

If they had a real policy why not just email it to me?

I have a classic auto that has been in my family for over 40 years and excuse me if I ask a few questions instead of handing over my keys to any old driver who decides to take my car. And on that note they quoted me one price and put my car on the dispatch board so low that nobody would have picked it up on time. They pocket a nice chunk of money leaving the customers to negotiate (ransom/extortion) with the driver. This company is not trustworthy look at it it's in writing. Not only that these "top notch" professionals didn't have the dignity to answer without using my full name in the post. Its ok Marcus Bloodworth wouldn't do business with them and you should not either. Don't take my word for it look at the owners own level of tact in corresponding with his would be customer.

For the record the lowest bidders are almost always crooked. You get what you pay for or in this case you wise up BEFORE you get rolled over!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Get A Life ,cry baby

AUTHOR: Vip Auto Transport - ()

This site is for persons that have gotten ripped off by a company or person, and to share that information with others. Mr Marcus Bloodworth (cry baby) did not get ripped off by our company we just chose not to do business with him and he most of not liked that what a cry baby. He was happy to move on with another carrier that was great we just let him do that, an let him know that we have other customer to attend to. He claims we do not have trems and conditions. Cry baby we do just like every other brooker they are written up for people just like you. Enough of about the cry baby.

Vip Auto Transporter Our mission to our clients are Trust, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. We are committed to providing our clients unmatched excellent dependable service. We are a five star company rated highly with our customers and the carriers we use. Our goals is to provide our clients with the most safest, on time automobile shipping.

Five star company

No consumer complaints with the BBB