Complaint Review: VIP Dream Smiles

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Roy Utah U.S.A.
VIP Dream Smiles
780 South 2000 West. Ste. F-1 Syracuse, Utah United States of America

VIP Dream Smiles Dr Richard A Ingram my crowns fell off about 20 times! Syracuse, Utah

*Author of original report: Update to my complaint

I had ten crowns placed at VIP by Dr Richard A Ingram at VIP Dream Smiles.   They have dream smiles alright but the dream is a nightmare.  I've had to go back around 20 times because the crowns keep falling off.  No, I'm not kidding.  I was told by a new dentist that in prepping my natural teeth for the crown, they were ground down in a way where there isn't much tooth surface for the crown to hold onto.  How do you fix a problem like that?

You can't.  You have the tooth pulled and get implants.  They have paid for me to go to another dentist to fix one tooth but after another one fell out, I've called them several times over the last few weeks and they refuse to answer my calls.  Very unprofessional not to mention, very expensive for me after having already shelled out over $10,000.  I would stay far away from this business and especially far away from Dr Richard A Ingram.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Dream-Smiles/Syracuse-Utah-84075/VIP-Dream-Smiles-Dr-Richard-A-Ingram-my-crowns-fell-off-about-20-times-Syracuse-Utah-715475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Dream Smiles

Update to my complaint

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I should inform other readers that I have worked out ALL concerns with VIP.  I am now satisfied with the end results, the new smile looks great.