Complaint Review: vip finance

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: wanda — fort worth Texas United States of America
vip finance
801 e. division arlington, Texas United States of America

vip finance auto club ripoff arlington, Texas

I had gotten a loan a while back , and from what I'm reading people were told different things on what the auto club was for, me and my co-signer were told that the auto club is if incase my car was repo it would cover any damages that were lefted on the vehicle for them to fix if they keep, and I remember this because I had called thinking it was to help me, because at that time my engine light was on, I thought it helped with things like that.

Auto club did not benefit me in no type of way. I was paying 100$ weekly for this auto club not touching the balance what so ever that was 400$ a mouth not touching anything of the loan.

When I had spoke to someone I told the person in charge at that location that I was not interested with the auto club just wanted to make payments to the loan I was told I believe it was Mike at the time that it was mandetory.

At the end of the day I had to borrow money from a family member because I was at jeopardy of losing the only car I have, and finally in feb 2012  I was able to pay off that family member, I kepted my car, and all that money that was going towards the auto club for a car they asked 400$ for a month incase it got repo they could repair it, why don't I get that money back for making my payments, and keeping my car?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vip-finance/arlington-Texas-/vip-finance-auto-club-ripoff-arlington-Texas-933478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vip finance