Complaint Review: VIP NATION

• Submitted: Sat, July 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: bob — California
1100 Glendon Avenue # 2000 Los Angeles , California USA

VIP NATION Piece of sh** liers. I bought 2 VIP all access Rockstar Mayhem festival passes and tickets which were suppose to include rockstar lounge access. they too it away and removed the page when I paid the for that. Los Angeles California

I Was suppose to get all access passes for the Rockstar Mayhemfest 2013, in which I paid 200 dollars each for. I got to the venue and they denied me the rockstar lounge access, in which was orginally stated when i purchased tickets. When a bunch of other concert goers called them, they had nothing to say. I spent 3-4 hours trying to talk to the venue. VIP Nation and the venue where both  no help.

I tried to dispute it with the credit card, which is a chase visa and they found the venue to be right and refused to take off the charges. The venue representive lied and they took down the complete offer on the page.

They don't honor there word and lie. I will never use VIP nation again. They are piece of s**t liers and frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-NATION/Los-Angeles-California-90024/VIP-NATION-Piece-of-sh-liers-I-bought-2-VIP-all-access-Rockstar-Mayhem-festival-passes-1070503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP NATION