Complaint Review: VIP Referral Network

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: dux — Orangevale California United States of America
VIP Referral Network
5334 Cetnral Florida Parkway Suite 149 Orlando, Florida United States of America

VIP Referral Network George Shena Convincing Scam, Fraud Orlando, Florida

The marketer who called was very convincing to get me to sign up with their property rental marketing company. They said that they work in conjunction with RCI and Interval International to help rent out my timeshare. I was suckered in when they say they give full refund if the rental properties doesn't rent. Once I sign up for it though, the intense marketing recruit stopped calling and when I try to follow up on getting my timeshare rented out, I got rarely a response or at most a voice mail that goes no where. Now all website and phone numbers are disconnected.

Huge scam if I ever saw one. A lesson learn on my part. Be advise to check your solicitors thoroughly. I will continue to seek other ways of retribution. This scam has to stop. Please pass the word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Referral-Network/Orlando-Florida-32821/VIP-Referral-Network-George-Shena-Convincing-Scam-Fraud-Orlando-Florida-776317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Referral Network