swift

VIP Travel Reservations, INC & FLY USA
4606 S Clyde Morris Blvd STE 1-p Port Orange, Florida United States of America

VIP Travel Reservations, INC & FLY USA Traveler Beware! Port Orange, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I'm sorry your unhappy

VIP Travel Reservations, INC and FLY USA is a scam.  I've wasted many hours and trying to use my voucher but to no avail.  There's so many restrictions that the voucher is worthless.  I had an agent walk me through the process so I wouldn't make a mistake and they purposely misled me.  Yes, this is the way this company operates on the free vouchers.  You won't be able to cash in so save your $75 dollars and walk away with some sanity.  I spoke with Alexa (very umpleasant agent) and the supervisor (Kim).  They don't care.  Their goal is to make it impossible for you to use the voucher.  Don't bother calling them because they will lead you astray.  I repeat.  They will purposely lead you astray.  The TERM & CONDITIONS are not clear for a reason.  For example, they state to use a major airport near you.  Well, don't assume what a major airport is because they have a very restricted list of major airports you can use.  Of course, they use language as major airport so most people will fail to use the appropriate airport.  I even called the company and told them my exact plans.  Of course, she failed to tell me that my airport is not included. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! Do not use!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Travel-Reservations-INC-FLY-USA/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/VIP-Travel-Reservations-INC-FLY-USA-Traveler-Beware-Port-Orange-Florida-627660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Travel Reservations, INC & FLY USA

I'm sorry your unhappy

AUTHOR: Kara - (USA)

Manuel,

I looked up your file using the information listed in your complaint. I am sorry that you are unhappy with our company. I was not present for the conversations you had with Alexia or Kim so i do not know what was said. I can only tell you that we get a lot of phone calls every day with questions about the best travel dates to select and so forth, and we do our best to answer every question. Are you sure that you mentioned the location you wanted to fly out of and not just the locations you wanted to fly too? I hear my staff on a regular basis telling people the correct airports to use. Also if you listen to our message when you call in there is an option to press 2 for information regarding the 2 round-trip airfare vouchers. In that message we state you must choose the nearest major airport to your home and that you can find a list of them online at nationsonline.org, we provide the full link. We do not intentionally try and mislead anyone. Your activation form states "When you receive your reservations request you will choose the nearest major airport to your home as well as a destination city that has a major airport" Your reservations forms also states "major airport per IATA"  This information is also stated again in the welcome packet you received. I am sorry if there was any confusion over this. I do see that your travel certificate does not expire until 02/01/11. I can tell from your complaint that you really wanted to travel We sent you a new request form to select a new airport and dates on 7/28/10 so i am unsure why you did not select something new. I also see on August 19th we received a request from you to cancel the file and refund your deposit. All refunds take approx. 6-8 weeks to process, we will be more than happy to do that for you, if however you still wish to travel and would like to rescind your cancellation, i would also be happy to do that, just send a letter in writing.

Kara Gallagher