Complaint Review: vipbinary

• Reported By: danny — trott park Nationwide Australia
vipbinary
22 wall street New York, New York 10005 Internet United States of America

vipbinary Zonit Enterprise Ltd scam/fraud Internet

I put some money into VIPBinary to try my hand, I was then co-erced by a Danny Garcia to put more and more money in with the promise of dead certs and in a 24 hour turnaround and one afternoon of recommended placings, I lost it all. I wrote an initial email of complaint. A senior   Andrew Fox then  contacted me and apologised for the actions of Danny then  sweet talked me into depositing more money to get me to gold status where all dealings would be secured.  Well, once again, in one
foul swoop it was all gone.  I have tried withdrawing money on a number of occasions, all occasions have been cancelled
bar one for 1,000.  This was apparently approved on 18 october, it is now 27 oct and no transactions have occurred back
into my accounts. It is clear that this site is geared toward scamming money out of people and then dissappear with a large bank account. I have proof of this, documented. I only hope that I can get hold of some-one that can do something about it before they dissappear.
danny
trott park
south australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vipbinary/internet/vipbinary-Zonit-Enterprise-Ltd-scamfraud-Internet-960723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vipbinary