• Report: #541925

• Submitted: Fri, December 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: jenny — Tifton Georgia United States of America
Viper Marketing, EZ Hosting, My Clickbank Business
Willunga Select State/Province United States of A 600 17thSt,, Colorado United States of America

Viper Marketing, EZ Hosting, My Clickbank Business My ClickBank Business Scam, people they recommended to do the configuration did not do it correctly, after I paid them Out lots money 600 17thSt,, Colorado

Viper Marketing ,EZ Hosting , My Clickbank Business is a SCAM, I am trying to get my money back bUT they say that I have the sites and that I should try to make money off them, rather than trying to get the money back as it is past the 30 days that I had to ask for refund.
 The thing is that they kept leading me on and saying they will help do all they can so that I will be successful. The people they recommended for a good price ( $50.00 ) per site to  do the configuration  for me ( as I told them I  had NO understanding of what to do with the computer , except to buy off the internet , OH that is great as you won't have to unlearn then.
Well I emailed the people that the sites did not work that all the information was not there that I had sent them to make it where I  could get paid etc. I had them do t( or try) 2 sites and then I paid one man $150.00  and he did not do the configuration right either. So I am out lots.
 The Viper Marketing says that I am not entitled to a refund or charge back on my credit card and I don't know how to prove things   BUT they are BOUND AND DETERMINED NOT TO GIVE BACK THE MONEY. they made BIG promises and not one of them is true.
 DO NOT BE SCAMMED . BY these VIPER Marketing Group. The Name should have been  a warning. Vipers Bite and these people will destroy you also.
  I would like to know what to do to get the money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viper-Marketing-EZ-Hosting-My-Clickbank-Business/600-17thSt-Colorado-/Viper-Marketing-EZ-Hosting-My-Clickbank-Business-My-ClickBank-Business-Scam-people-they-541925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viper Marketing, EZ Hosting, My Clickbank Business