Complaint Review: viper marketing willunga sa

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Cory — Camrose Alberta Canada
viper marketing willunga sa

viper marketing willunga sa There are a number of Scam Report Sites when a person does a search for Viper's Address, Viper is all over with all kinds of locations and sub names. Scam - Fradulent Charges willunga sa, Internet

Today I found 2 charges both Dated January 2, 2013, both for $91.38 on my Master Card Account, both of which I did not recognize, I was about to file a "Dispute" regarding double billing, or perhaps an unrecognized charge. I tried to locate Viper Marketing online and all I could find was a whole list of "Scam" sites where people were reporting the same thing, no contact information for Viper Marketing, no address, no email, no website, nothing...., plus they did not recognize the charges, most were billed twice in the same day as well.

I notified Master Card and filed Disputes on both charges, plus, changed my Credit Card, they are sending me a new one this week (3 days)....., I am also reporting this scam so when others run across it they will see that Viper Marketing is another Scam, Internet Fraud Scheme. I see they used an address SA which I assume is "SOUTH AFRICA"....., so that in itself is suspicious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 02:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/viper-marketing-willunga-sa/internet/viper-marketing-willunga-sa-There-are-a-number-of-Scam-Report-Sites-when-a-person-does-a-s-993758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on viper marketing willunga sa