Complaint Review: vipride.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2012

• Reported By: haidur.ali — 20005 District of Columbia United States of America
vipride.com

vipride.com vip ride international scottsdale az vip ride global vip ride Outstanding Debt Internet

*Author of original report: FALSE ACCUSATIONS FROM SEAN SARRAM OWNER OF VIP RIDE

*Author of original report: SEAN SARRAM OWNER OF VIPRIDE.COM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: -- Be Aware of Haider Ali (DC WORLD LIMO)

*Author of original report: FALSE ACCUSATIONS FROM VIP RIDE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: VIPRide International's response to mis-representation of facts

*Consumer Comment: I have a question

*Consumer Comment: Dont use vipride

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DC Limo World

DC LIMO WORLD did a lot of VIPRide.COM's farmed out jobs. We provided services for all his clients in DC Metropolitan Area. VIP Ride International has not paid DC LIMO WORLD for the past one year. DC LIMO WORLD also has judgement against VIP Ride but unfortunately there are 5 other companies that also has judgments on VIP Ride. VIP Ride is only a broker and does not have any vehicles. Limousine and Bus Charter Companies in DC Metropolitan Areas are adviced not to take any work from VIP Ride unless they pay in advance. They will ask you to make a deal with them on monthly basis, get your trust and then rip you off as soon as they get a chance.  They owe DC LIMO WORLD 12000 Dollars.  If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate in contacting us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vipridecom/internet/vipridecom-vip-ride-international-scottsdale-az-vip-ride-global-vip-ride-Outstanding-Debt-718632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vipride.com

FALSE ACCUSATIONS FROM SEAN SARRAM OWNER OF VIP RIDE

AUTHOR: haidur.ali - (United States of America)

Mr Sean Sarram owner of VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL. You give the money you owe us, before I send all these links to other Limo companies that you owe money to.  Companies in other states have taken you to court and got judgements against your company. Dave the owner of a Limo company in Arizona has a judgement against you in the amount of ($ 40, 000). there are 4 other judgements againts you, not to mention our judgement against you in Virginia in the amount of 12, 500 Dollars.

Instead of Sean Sarram Owner of VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL giving the money to other companies that they deserve, he decided to move the company under someone else's name and declared bankruptcy.  Also when lawyers went after Sean Sarram (VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL) business Accounts, the money was not there at all. Wachovia or Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of America.  You took money out from your accounts and hid all the cash.  SEAN SARRAM IS A CON ARTIST.

VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL IS A 3 MAN SHOW, SEAN SARRAM, HIS WIFE AND HIS 1 EMPLOYEE WHO left the company because Sean Sarram did not pay him either.  So he decided to open another company of his own.  NOW its only Sean Sarram, His Wife and 1 employee that run a WORLD WIDE COMPANY.

DC LIMO WORLD is a registered company in fairfax county and has a DOT NUMBER that says DC LIMO WORLD has 47 Motor Coaches in their fleet. I am sure you know what USDOT NUMBER is.  Before you make any more false accusations, I think its better for YOU (SEAN SARRAM owner of VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL) that you give all the money back to the innocent people and companies that have provided services for your clients. I think its a matter of integrity and honor that SEAN SARRAM owner of VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL gives all the money to the companies that have worked hard in providing services to VIP RIDE's Clients.

My concern is also that you give my company the money you owe us.  You want the details of the invoices, Our accounting department can send them to you, or email it.  Also if you like I can send a link of Ripoff Report to the other affiliates that you owe money too.  I know who you are giving business to at this point, if you want I can send that company that company information about your company and make sure no one covers your jobs in DC Metropolitan Area. VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL will not be able to survive in this area because you have no vehicles, THINK ABOUT IT?

SEAN SARRAM OWNER OF VIPRIDE.COM

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

-- Be Aware of Haider Ali (DC WORLD LIMO)

AUTHOR: VIPRide International, LLC - (United States of America)

Haider Ali (DC WORLD GLOBAL GIANT LIMO) claims he is an Actor, FBI agent, and best friends with Vice President Joe Biden. He is a jack of all trades and he is very familiar and heavy user of RipoffReport website.

Please see for yourself and look up all of his filed complaints against others which are essentially cut & paste with minor modifications against number of companies he has ripped off.

I hope people at RipOffReport have a system to detect and discredit people like this that have found an online method to harass companies, just because he is not willing to take responsibility for his actions.

RipOffReport please remove Haider Ali to add credibility to your site, after all your tag line is "By consumers, for consumers..". Haider Ali is not a consumer, he is con artist pretending to be a business owner.

FALSE ACCUSATIONS FROM VIP RIDE

AUTHOR: haidur.ali - (United States of America)

VIP RIDE DOES NOT OWN ANY VEHICLES THEMSELVES AND BLAME OTHERS FOR NOT HAVING VEHICLES.  IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST FOR EVERYONE NOT TO DEAL WITH VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL FROM SCOTTSDALE, AZ AT ALL.  IF ANYONE NEEDS INFORMATION FROM THEM, PLEASE CONTACT DC LIMO WORLD's OFFICE AND WE WILL GIVE YOU OTHER COMPANIES INFORMATION AS WELL THAT THEY OWE MONEY TOO, WE HAVE OPENED A FBI CASE ON VIP RIDE INTERNATIONAL AS WELL FOR NOT HAVING ANY LICENCE IN DC METROPOLITAN AREAS AND THEY ARE CONDUCTING BUSINESS IN THE DC AREA.

DC LIMO WORLD

PRESIDENT

HAIDER ALI

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

VIPRide International's response to mis-representation of facts

AUTHOR: VIPRide International, LLC - (United States of America)

This particular client booked a 3-week long multi-state western United State tour in one our VIP Executive Conversion/Sleeper Coaches with luxurious living room style amenities (a $1,000,000 vehicle) with 2 drivers to take them tour to Utah, Arizona, Neveda, California to see national parks, Grand Canyon, etc.   This was booked months in advance thru American Express Travel and our agents worked for months with AMEX agents designing a custom tour for this client.

Less than 30 days to go, Amex agent called and cancelled due to business reasons. In the meantime, we had turned down a $60,000 multi-state political campaign bus tour as well as many other requests.

Our response to the cancellation was we can either reschedule the tour for after the client has taken care of his business commitments or try to re-book with other potential clients in an effort to recover the revenue loss and will issue refund accordingly.

One thing this client failed to understand is that due to the nature of the events these VIP buses are used for, they are typically booked months in advance by political campaigns, athletes, bands, entertainers, etc. A cancellation of less then 30-days to go meant the bus in all likely will just sit there and it will be a complete loss for us and our driver's lively hood, which in fact it did.

Being a customer oriented company, we still wanted to work with the client and find a solution that works for both of us, however while we were in midst of working with the American Express Travel agent on a happy solution, client decided to dispute the charges thru American Express Card, in which case due to our merchant requirements we had to provide all documentation, including contracts, our cancellation policy, and details of our loss to American Express for their review. After American Express review all documentation they sided with us and rejected client's dispute.

It is unfortunate when our clients have to cancel for whatever reason it may be, however just like any other business such as Airlines, we have certain policies that are clearly stated and initialed/signed by clients to ensure they are well informed of the consequences. As a business we do need to protect ourselves as well.

Lastly, we are still willing to work with this client to offer them any reasonable solution to remedy this situation, however as of today this client has never contacted us directly to give us the opportunity to do so.

Please send any questions to [email protected]

I have a question

AUTHOR: Mia - (USA)

What did the contract say with regard to cancellations and refunds?  I can certainly see the reason for a charter company to retain some funds for the cancelled charter.  They did hold the reservation for you and could have turned away potential business.  I don't think they would be allowed to collect the entire fee, unless that is what you agreed to when you signed the contract.

If the contract states you are entitled a partial refund then take them to court.

Let us know what happens!

Good Luck!

Dont use vipride

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I recently chartered a bus from vip ride and was charged up front for the entire cost of the charter. I paid in full in june for a july trip. I sent full payment by june 20 for a july 4 trip. Because of an unfortunate accident i was forced to cancel my trip. Vip ride at first offered no refund at all and then only offered a 5k credit, not a refund of my trip cost which was 30k. Be vey careful before you use these people. They are cutthroat and claimed they had lost revenue as a result of my reservation, therefore "could not possibly" extend me a refund. I dont know about you but this cold hearted money only focus is not who i would hire out for a charter of any importance. Good luck to you if you do i hope you have a better experience. I on the other hand, hope they get what they deserve and go out of business.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DC Limo World

AUTHOR: VIPRide International, LLC - (United States of America)

DC Limo World is a one man band in Washington DC, Haider Ali, whom owns no vehicles and subcontracted all work that VIPRide sent him.  As the result, the quality of service, vehicles and chauffeurs were constantly a problem. We typically work with our Affiliates to help them improve their quality and therefore better service for our clients.

DC Limo not only did'nt improve, he continued having a horrendous track record such as not showing up on jobs, vehicle breaking down, driver's getting lost and numerous last minute cancellations which left our clients waiting for their vehicle.

The root cause of these issues was that DC World has no reservation or accounting system, or trained staff and therefore not able to track invoices and payments. His claim of the money owed by VIPRide is completely false. VIPRide paid in full for all trips that were provided with no incident however, did refuse to pay for all jobs that had incidents or never delivered where we had to refunds our clients. VIPRide spent weeks and thousands of dollars in refunds in trying to cover our clients and save our reputation. This was an unfortunate relationship as it caused harm to level of service delivered to our clients.

VIPRide.com is an innovative, high tech, global ground transportation management company catering to Corporate Travel Managers, Travel Arrangers, Executive Assistants, Corporate Travel Agencies and individual leisure travelers. VIPRide.com is a first in the growing ground transportation industry, which includes everything from Town Cars for airport transfers, to stretch limos, trolleys, mini buses, and deluxe motor coaches for larger events.

[email protected]