Complaint Review: viptraveloption

• Reported By: Robert — Bloomington Illinois United States of America
viptraveloption
950 federal highway Ft.lauderdale, Florida United States of America

viptraveloption Travel options Travel scam Ft.lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: A Scam?

*Consumer Comment: Geezz

My wife was contacted by travel options, (aka) viptravel options on November 20,2011, by a person by the name of Diane, she told my wife we had a credit with their company from our Timehare ownership with Wyndham. We were eligible for a resort stay of a week in Florida, plus a 4 night cruise.with no blackout dates that we had 30 months to complete. All it would cost us was the registration fee of $287. After saying no several times the manager "Jason" came on the line and assured her what a great deal this was and that this was our reward for being a timeshare owner, my wife was coerced into saying ok and giving our c/c info, When we received our package, really just a pamphlet, we saw all of the restrictions, and extra fees attached, also that we were both required to attend a timeshare seminar at each location, which is not possible as I am disabled and cannot travel. We immediately contacted them, spoke with now 3 people, Rosa, Nick, and Jason and we are now told we must send that pamphlet back before we can get our $ back! Do not do business with this company as they are a complete scam, preying on timeshare owners and claiming they represent R.C.I., who I contacted and told me they are in no way affiliated! By the way I still have not received my refund, and just hope they stay in business untill I do Stay away from Travel Options

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/viptraveloption/Ftlauderdale-Florida-/viptraveloption-Travel-options-Travel-scam-Ftlauderdale-Florida-800085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on viptraveloption

A Scam?

AUTHOR: George - (United States of America)

A vacation package was purchased from our company. I have represented this company for a long time. There are no extra fees. Every single vacation purchased has a verbal agreement on recording, which very clearly states the terms and conditions. There was something you didn't like in the package, you called our customer service department and spoke to many different people who tried to help you and make things better. You still weren't satisfied, we kindly asked you to return the material we sent for your purchase. In business when you purchase something, and want a refund, you generally return the product purchased. I am deeply sorry if you are unhappy with our refund policy, but I assure you that your refund was promptly processed.

Geezz

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Good grief !!!  Do neither of you "geniuses"  know how to HANG UP a phone ?????  Once the scammers have you, they will drain you dry.  And yet, you "geniuses" never learn, do you ???  And I'll go out on a limb here, and say that THIS is not your first time at this rodeo !!!  Am I right ?  Of course I'm right.  SuperCretins !!!!