Complaint Review: Virgin Gaming

• Reported By: Williamf3 — brooklyn New York
Virgin Gaming
1304 rogers ave 11210, New York USA

Virgin Gaming SCAMMED AND BLOCKED 11210 Internet

Ok so one day I tried to withdraw 14 dollars from virgin gaming and they said it was pending but it would take 3 days. I waited for about a week and they never gave me any money. They said they were just experiencing a longer wait and said it wouldnt be much longer. I waited for months and I still got nothing. After spamming and being persistent with sending emails they asked for ID. Virgin gaming is restricted in louisiana and I fully understand that. I have a louisiana ID and I gave them a picture of it but I am a resident of new york for about 16 years or so. I cant have two drivers licenses so I dont know why they expect me to send them a picture of a new york ID. After I sent the ID pictures they asked why I was logging in from new york so i clearly stated that i was a resident and they never said anything back. I stopped stressing it because it was only 14 dollars. About three months later my account is randoml blocked with $234.04 on the balance. They said I was blocked because Im a resident of louisisana, but Im not I moved to New York and have been here for years I send them messages everyday and I get the same thing like they say that they pass messages  on to an admin but i never ever get areply back they say theyll look into i5 but i never get a reply back. Basically I have done nothing wrong for vg to do this which makes me suspect that this is a total scam.l All I want is my hard earned money back in the amount of $234.04 and my account unblocked and that would please me and its the right thing to do because i really got scammed out of all my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Gaming/11210-New-York-11210/Virgin-Gaming-SCAMMED-AND-BLOCKED-11210-Internet-1088699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Gaming