Complaint Review: virgin gaming

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Hindey — stockport Other United Kingdom
virgin gaming

virgin gaming Virgin Gaming Ripp Off Internet

Hi, Please can somebody help me as Virgin Gaming are totally spineless and hide behind emails they send out which don't answer my questions and wont help me out.

My problem began when i opened a second account on Virgin Gaming for my daughter who cant use the internet very well without reading the T&C (TELL ME SOME ONE WHO DOES WHEN SIGNING UP?

After duly signing up which they allowed me to do without any questions i then deposited my money for my daughter to start playing and again Virgin allowed this with no questions, after some time my daughter wanted to withdraw her winnings and when she tried Virgin then blocked her account and seized all her money, this is totally unacceptable because Virgin should not be allowed to let people earn money then when know they are in breach of the T&C and when they want to withdraw it they then seize it and say its your fault and thanks for the money, they then also seized my money from my first account just to make matters worse, unbelievable.

i have sent numerous mails asking for answers to my questions but just get sarcastic replys, i use Virgin for all my tv, phone and internet and have been really pleased with there services over the thee years i have been with them but this has really left a bad taste in my mouth and will seriously reconsider using them now.

I eaaly want to tell people how badly Virgin Gaming treat there customers so beware and dont use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/virgin-gaming/internet/virgin-gaming-Virgin-Gaming-Ripp-Off-Internet-1004242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on virgin gaming