Complaint Review: virgin gaming

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: denzel12 — westlake village California United States of America
virgin gaming

virgin gaming virgin gaming rip off Internet

I have been playing on virgin gaming for about 2 and a half years with lots of isuues first of all there is cheaters galore and virgin gaming expects you to play the game and record it at the same time but how can you do that exactly you can't.  Despite thecheaters that lagg the game I have a huge problem I just requested a withdrawal over a month ago for 150.00 dollars and haven't seen a penny I know seems fishy right but get this I have sent emails to there so called customer service and they don't respond at all so I think this site might just be a scam.  I don't know what to do if anyone knows how I can get my money from this company that has no phone number please help me thanks a bunch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/virgin-gaming/internet/virgin-gaming-virgin-gaming-rip-off-Internet-1014895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on virgin gaming