Complaint Review: virgin mobile broadband

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Lompoc California United States of America
virgin mobile broadband
united states, Select State/Province United States of America

virgin mobile broadband sprint RIP OFF...TAKES YOUR MONEY....NO SERVICE ! DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE !!!!! united states, Other

I purchased the USB device in December.  It worked for one month and had to be replaced.  It worked ON and OFF ....with MANY hours on the phone with tech support, it still has problems.  For the last 10 days I have had NO SERVICE at all !  Many phone calls, promised call backs....still no service.   Hour after hour on hold trying to get someone to help....I give up.  I am going to put a stop pay on my card, as I know if I do not, they will keep taking my $40.  I have read the many rip off reports and this is what they do.  So, if you are like me, you will HAVE to place a STOP  PAY on your card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/virgin-mobile-broadband/united-states-Select-StateProvince-/virgin-mobile-broadband-sprint-RIP-OFFTAKES-YOUR-MONEYNO-SERVICE-DO-NOT-BUY-THIS-722669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on virgin mobile broadband