Complaint Review: virgin mobile usa

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: fox4evr — Eufaula Oklahoma
virgin mobile usa
10 independence blvd warren, New Jersey United States of America

virgin mobile usa paid for a plan and don't have internet warren, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Issue with Virgin Mobile USA Broadband2Go

I paid for a broadband 2 go plan last night and to night while on the internet it went off. I try to start it back like happens a lot of the time, but this time it would not let me on. It gave a notice that there was an issue with my account I need to contact customer service. And so  starts my journey.
Customer Service is a joke. I can't understand them and they don't want to listen to my problem.
They keep putting me on hold to do some thing to fix the problem they keep saying.

After an hour on the phone jumping hoops doing everything they said to try. restart the computer, walk the lap top around the room to get a better signal,I am still sitting here with no internet service from them.
Now I get the speech that it is a known issue and they have to forward it to the corp. office so it can be emailed to a tech and they can work on the issue. I ask for a time line that I would not have internet service. I got an answer we are not sure.
I explain I need the internet for work purposes and can not do with out it. They didn't seem to care. Saying that they had to forward it to corp. office.
I then ask to speak to a supervisor. Well I might as well been talking to myself. She gets in the phone after I was on hold another 15 minutes and said the same as the rep. did.
Needless to say I am sitting here tethered from my phone so that I can have internet. I ask for a refund and I would find another carrier. Again I was denied.
Virgin Mobile is a poor excuse for a internet provider. I am done with them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/virgin-mobile-usa/warren-New-Jersey-07059/virgin-mobile-usa-paid-for-a-plan-and-dont-have-internet-warren-New-Jersey-1040200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on virgin mobile usa

Issue with Virgin Mobile USA Broadband2Go

AUTHOR: PrJayne - ()

We apologize for this experience -- we know our customers deserve better service.

Virgin Mobile does provide a number of ways to reach out - one of the best is through our Facebook page where care agents are able to reply and help quickly.  Customers can post at www.facebook.com/virginmobileusa, or email our team directly at saveme@thevirginangels.com.

Or the customer can reach out directly to vmugeneral@sprint.com which is monitored by two people who will respond directly.  We would like to solve the technical issue and make amends.

Thank you.