Complaint Review: virgin mobile

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: RDL — LAKE CITY Florida
virgin mobile
2675 reeves road, suiet 190 Plainfield, Indiana USA

virgin mobile vesta VIRGIN MOBILE WIFI AND PRODUCT RETURN SCAM Plainfield Indiana

This report concerns the purchase of a broadband 2 Go wireless unit from Virgin Mobile. Number one, I could hardly understand the person on the other end of the phone because they didn' t speak english very well. I returned the unit due to lack of opporation, so I returned it well with in the 14 day return pollicy. I contacted Virgin Mobile by phone and was instructed, that a prepaid postage envelope would be sent to me, so I could mail the device back to them, and was given an address and a code to put on the envelope when I get it.

Feburary 8th came around and I still had not recieve the envelope, so I called Virgin Mobile again concerning the subjet matter. I went through the same proceedure of diffulculty in understanding the representtive on the other end of the phone. But after requesting that they spell ever thing out, I was told that I was supposed to provide the envelope and postage my self, to send the unit back.

I was told that as soon as they received  the wireless unit back, they would re-emburse me for the unite, any time purchased, and postage. I would recieve it in six weeks, as a bank check return. It is now April 30, 2014 and I have not recieved any bank check, or check in mail, or any contact by Virgin Mobile at all. I believe that 4 months into this waiting has been fair and well enough time to return my funds on a product that did not work in the first place. On top of every thing else, I refuse to put any more time on my Virgin Mobile phone due to lack of dam service.

Guess its great if you live under or near a tower, but other wise I can not depend on the lack of service, that I pay to recieve. After reading the other rip off reviews, I would like some answeres from Virgin Mobile. First of all I want my full refund, and some consumer respect, like contact from Virgin Mobile Vesta. I am going to try and get this problem solved again today, April 30, 2014. I will be reposting again after I contact this company and up date this report. So far It is my conclusion that I have just been scamed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/virgin-mobile/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/virgin-mobile-vesta-VIRGIN-MOBILE-WIFI-AND-PRODUCT-RETURN-SCAM-Plainfield-Indiana-1142885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on virgin mobile