Complaint Review: virgingaming

• Submitted: Tue, December 17, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: upset gamer — flint Michigan
, Select State/Province USA

virgingaming Blocked/Banned account and stole my money united states

Okay I was playing on Virgingaming because my roommate said I had to try it. He was making good money so I wanted to make a go at it as well. After 3 weeks of playing and earning some nice cash I decided to withdraw the money I had earned and they stole the money and blocked my account!!   They accused me of having multiple accounts and they never gave me back what I had earned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/virgingaming/Select-StateProvince/virgingaming-BlockedBanned-account-and-stole-my-money-united-states-1107715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on virgingaming