Complaint Review: Virginia College School of Business and Health

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — Ringgold Georgia
Virginia College School of Business and Health
East gate loop chattanooga TNT Chattanooga , Tennessee USA

Virginia College School of Business and Health Pharmacy technician program director abandoned externship students a month before graduation Chattanooga Tennessee

I just completed my coursework at Virginia College School of Business and Health. Our pharmacy technician program director/instructor just stopped showing up for our review classes a month ago while we were trying to get our externships completed. The president or the dean never bothered to offer Any explanation or coarse of action to complete the term. In the meantime financial services informed me two weeks before the end of the term that the balance due to graduate had doubled and repeatedly harassed me for the money even though I had made 2 payment totaling $1000 in a month. The ECA corporate office pu a block on my student portal access so I could not access my final grades. I do not believe the college has given me what I will spend several years paying for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-College-School-of-Business-and-Health/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37421/Virginia-College-School-of-Business-and-Health-Pharmacy-technician-program-director-aband-1134539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia College School of Business and Health