• Report: #1102012

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Thaigerpearl — Ashburn Virginia
Virginia Tire and Auto Gemini
43781 Parkhurst Plz, # 150 Ashburn, Virginia USA

Virginia Tire and Auto Gemini THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU IF YOU'RE A FEMALE!!! Ashburn Virginia

THIEVES AND LIARS!! This is bar-none the worst establishment to take your car in Loudoun County. I had failed my safety inspection with them and came back after I had extensive work done to my brakes, rotors and a tie-rod. When one of the employees saw my car an that I had been there before his whole demeanor towards me changed. This man...and I will come back with his name....had a big mustache, glasses and long hair (white dude). I got the most racist vibe from him and he was very patronizing with me and rude. Talking down to me and then telling me I shouldn't even try to get the inspection done because he wasn't going to pass me anyway.

He said that all of a sudden I needed new Motor Mounts that would be very expesive and about $700 work of work...ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME? If I had needed that done when I first went to the same shop a month prior why wasn't that on the list of things they gave me to fix from the start? Motor mounts weren't even on the original list. I just took my car and left frustrated afterwaiting half an hour to be rejected early Saturday morning. This past weekend I went to (((competitor's name redacted))) in Leesburg and had them check my Motor Mounts, give my car and alignment and general check of the car....SURPRISE SURPRISE... they said my motor mounts were fine and the only issue I had was my power steering (an issue any accord owner already knows about because the '03 model had a recall for it).

I am so upset that they denied me and the poor level of service I've had while there. I'm no stranger to that shop either because I used to have a Galant and they raped my pockets with $3000 worth of work jus to have that car stop working 6 months later. I had no other choice but to use them back then because it was the closest place to my house at the time. But i'm begging everyone in Ashburn to save your money and go to (((competitor's name redacted))) in Leesburg or (((redacted))) in old Leesburg. They are great people and take care of you like family....truly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-Tire-and-Auto-Gemini/Ashburn-Virginia-20147/Virginia-Tire-and-Auto-Gemini-THEY-WILL-TAKE-ADVANTAGE-OF-YOU-IF-YOURE-A-FEMALE-Ashbu-1102012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia Tire and Auto Gemini