Complaint Review: Viridian Energy PA LLC

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Big Joe — baltimore Maryland
Viridian Energy PA LLC
1055 Washington Blvd. Stamford, Connecticut USA

Viridian Energy PA LLC Viridian doubled my rates in 2 months, no warnings Stamford Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Lets get these con artists!!!

*Author of original report: cancellation request to Viridian

Viridian raised my rates in the last 2 months from .0879 kw, to .12569 kw, to .1699 kw., Dec 2013 and Jan 2014. Just the facts. from 9 cents to 17 cents in 2 months, no warning. I could not reach this windmill company on the phone, "please wait for next available associate,",  for over 3 hours. I could not reach them on the web, error mssg. "Your account cannot be located." I finally reached my associate and she tried to sell me solar energy. HA! This windmill company is a pyramid scheme. BGE told me I had to contact Viridian to cancel, will take 2 months, and will be indebted to them during that time. RIPOFF OUTFIT. Joe, Baltimore, Md.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viridian-Energy-PA-LLC/Stamford-Connecticut-06901/Viridian-Energy-PA-LLC-Viridian-doubled-my-rates-in-2-months-no-warnings-Stamford-Connec-1122884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viridian Energy PA LLC

Lets get these con artists!!!

AUTHOR: Anne2005 - ()

They are ripping off the East Coast in the coldest winter on record. So wrong. I have contacted WBAL and I want to get the word out so NO ONE else signs up with these criminals. BGE was floored when I showed them the rates they charged. Clearly its fraud.

My bill went from 200 to 600. Should I eat or pay my eletric bill??

cancellation request to Viridian

AUTHOR: Big Joe - ()

I have sent Viridian 3 emails to cancel my service and I get no response from them, not even a computer generated reply that they have received my emails. I have filed official complaints with the Attorney Generals Office, and the Public Service Commission in reference to this company. I would like to bring them down. State of MD has already fined them $60,000 for deceptive trade practices and false advertising.