Complaint Review: Viridian Energy

• Reported By: kman — Monroe Connecticut
Viridian Energy
1055 Washington Blvd Stamford, Connecticut USA

Viridian Energy doubles rates with no notice Stamford Connecticut

I signed up for a rate of .0699, the rate increased to 0.1299 - effectively doubled - with no warning.  I called customer service (waited 20 minutes to talk to someone) told them what happened, they said they need to research and get back to me.  They responded that they sent a letter which I didn't receive and refused to honor the agreed price.

I asked to speak to a manager, they placed me on hold then came back and said the manager would not speak to me and they will not make any adjustments.

I then asked what I need to do to go back to the agreed rate, they said it will take up to 2 months at this rate for any different rate to take effect!  So I get to pay double for an additional 2 months.

STAY AWAY FROM VIRIDIAN ENERGY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viridian-Energy/Stamford-Connecticut-06901/Viridian-Energy-doubles-rates-with-no-notice-Stamford-Connecticut-1090328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viridian Energy