Complaint Review: Viridian Energy

• Reported By: Monica — Rockford Illinois
Viridian Energy
1055 Washington Blvd, Stamford, CT 06901 Stamford, Connecticut USA

Viridian Energy "Is this really a legal company?" Stamford Connecticut

I just received another outrageous bill from my electric company and just realized the reason for such high bills is from the supplier known as Viridian Energy.  My rate per kWh went from 8.3 cents (which is still so much higher than my electric company) to 15.99 cents within 7 months.  That is a 48% increase.

I have tried to call this so called company and no one answers.  I was on hold for an hour and a half before I finally gave up and Im sure that is what they want you to do.

I am contacting the BBB to further investigate this problem.  Don't know what solution I will get but I'm going to try everything in my power to get to the end of this scam of a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viridian-Energy/Stamford-Connecticut-06901/Viridian-Energy-Is-this-really-a-legal-company-Stamford-Connecticut-1126083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viridian Energy