Complaint Review: Virtrex Systems- Mathew McGee

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Wes — Loveland Ohio
Virtrex Systems- Mathew McGee
Cleveland, Ohio USA

Virtrex Systems- Mathew McGee Promises payed under the table and company money for personal use Cleveland Ohio

I was not at Virtrex Systems as long as the reply above/below mine (not sure how this website sorts comments/reports).  I actually replaced the other report.  I worked at virtrex systems for 2 maybe 3 months, when I began working I was promised bi-monthly direct deposits.

Aha..

I recieved two under the table cash payments.  One taking place in Mr. Mcgee's home.  And neither totalling even 1/2 of my paycheck.  And I had to beg for each of them.  When I left Virtrex Systems, I was stilled owed roughly $1500-$1800 after taxes.  When Mathew McGee happened to be visiting my hometown of Cincinnati, I called him asking about my money, noting that he had 2 weeks after my resignation to pay the full amount.  He answered my request with an accusation that I didn't spend as much time in the building as other employees.

What?

Apprently I was caught on video leaving the building several times a day (his exact quote was  "4 and 5 times a day")   I would love to know how this was possible, considering that the only time I left the building 4 and 5 times a day was my last day there, the day I resigned...and I was cleaning my stuff out of my office...  The rest of my time there, I left the building roughly twice a day, once for lunch, and once later in the day for my promised short break.  I'd usually use this short break to walk to the CVS down the street and grab something.  I remember catching myself taking longer than 10 minutes once, and after that I began walking faster; as to make it back before the end of my break.

On the other side of things, I witness Mr. McGee use a company on several self purchases.  Including (but definitely not limited to); lunch, dinner, groceries, a new truck, withdrawing money to pay random bills, withdrrawing money to pay prostitutes on a regular basis, and withdrawing money to pay off personal debts. (One of the times, a dept to a prostitute).

I witnessed employees have to threaten to leave repeatedly to get fragments of their paychecks.  I witnessed employees rushing out the door to be the first to the bank, because if we weren't the check would bounce.  After a while we stopped receiving chekcs.  Just wads of cash shoved into our hands (occasionally in an envelope, that was always nice).   Then we would count what we'd received to find out what fraction of our pay we'd just received.

While I worked here I should've received approximately $4500-$5000.  I received $600-$700.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virtrex-Systems-Mathew-McGee/Cleveland-Ohio-45140/Virtrex-Systems-Mathew-McGee-Promises-payed-under-the-table-and-company-money-for-person-1116668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virtrex Systems- Mathew McGee