Complaint Review: Virtual Mining Corp

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Devata — Alabama
Virtual Mining Corp
450 S Union Ave, Springfield, MO 65802 Springfield, Missouri USA

Virtual Mining Corp Virtual Mining Corporation VMC RIPOFF by Virtual Mining Corp Springfield Missouri

I have purchased 2 BTC mining machines (about 16000 USD).

I talked to a female (twice) and a male (once)in november (once), december (once) and january (once). I was told that the shipment would be made at the end of december but it was not. Then last time I talked to the female she said there were some problems with the shipment that had something to do with the Asic chips and she assured me that the shipment will be done i Mars 2014.

I got pretty upset and she said that I could get a full refund or maybe a "free" upgrade of the hash rate module. That was reassuring in one sense as she sounded sincere and calm. I did not really know what to do and wanted to think about it.

However, I have not been able to get hold of them since and I surely want a full refund as their communication has not been good at all. I did leave two messages but haven't heard anything since then.

Im afraid I actually ripped off and I want my investment back or if possible the ordered machines now. Im angry because Im not used to be so blue eyed as I feel I am now. I made a search on the company before I made the purchase and did not find anything suspicious at all. That was why I finally decided to make the purchase. I wanted to purchase from KNC miner but they could not deliver until late Q2 2014.

I think it should be a no brainer to act as a responsible business and at lest have a message to the customers on their website (if it is indeed a sincere and real company).

Im not sure what to do next, I would appreciate any help to get my issue resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virtual-Mining-Corp/Springfield-Missouri-MO-65802/Virtual-Mining-Corp-Virtual-Mining-Corporation-VMC-RIPOFF-by-Virtual-Mining-Corp-Springfi-1116659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virtual Mining Corp