Complaint Review: VISA Enhancement Services

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: a.davis — Littleton Colorado United States of America
VISA Enhancement Services
N. Parnham Road, Henrico, Virginia United States of America

VISA Enhancement Services Visa Enhancement Services Same story as everybody else; But I am an Insurance Agent and Visa messed with the wrong person Henrico, Virginia

I am an insurance agent so if anybody knows how to file a claim, it is me.  I filed the claim within hours of hitting a coyote with my rental car.  I have my claim number.  Much like everybody else I am getting the run around and excuses that get more and more ridiculous.  We need a claim over the phone as well as written, we want a copy of all your fax records, you didn't get this information to us in time, we need information from your car insurance company....It doesn't end.  VISA Enhancement Services wants you as a customer to get fed up and just pay the bill on your own.

Prior to doing my rip off report I contacted the Insurance Commissioner for the state of Virginia?  Want the website?  Here it is:  www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/.

This is my second step of filling out a Rip Off report.  My next step will be filing a complaint with the BBB of Virginia.  Want that website that serves Henrico, VA?  Here it is:  richmond.bbb.org/

My claim number with the Insurance Commissioner for the State of Virginia is #85522.  You can fill out a complaint online and email it in, honestly, it is pretty easy.   When you fill out your complaint with the Insurance Commissioner, please make reference in your complaint that this company has been reported to the Insurance Commissioner Previously and do not hesitate to use my claim number.  If you have filed a complaint with the insurance commissioner, leave a posting here with your complaint so that others can reference your number as well as mine in their complaints.

As an Insurance Agent I can tell you the last thing you want is the Insurance Commissioner crawling all over you.  It is worse than getting audited.

VISA, you messed with the wrong person this time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISA-Enhancement-Services/Henrico-Virginia-23233/VISA-Enhancement-Services-Visa-Enhancement-Services-Same-story-as-everybody-else-But-I-am-1016994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISA Enhancement Services