Complaint Review: ViSalus, Inc

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: upset_customer — Bloomsburg Pennsylvania
ViSalus, Inc
340 E. Big Beaver Road, Suite 400 Troy, Mi 48083 Troy, Michigan USA

ViSalus, Inc Never lost any weight on the product, but followed the direction diligently...cost me a fortune to try Troy Michigan

I was sucked into a web of complete lies. I was a customer of the body by vi system and a promoter. I couldn't get anyone to sign under me because of te cost of the product. Not only that, but then I find out through the grapevine the company has many pending lawsuits for fraudulent business acts. I am not okay with this status and backing a product with my name if it's shady.

The one CEO of the comany is on the Better Busniess Bureau for fruad and theft. All around a company that promises a lot, but doesn't admit to the lawsuits or fraud charges.And does not want to return your money if your not satisfied with the product. I think this is where the fraud comes in to play. Shakeology returns a full refund to unsatisfied customers, why not them.

I did not lose weight so why would I not want a full refund. Not to mention all the money I plugged into food. In the end it cost me a small fortune and I'm still unhappy with my body. Looks like I'll be doing it on my own from here on out. (((competitor's name redacted))) sells a better product cheaper too. I bought that in place of my vi shakes. I'm happier for it. I can trust (((redacted)))!!! Buyers beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ViSalus-Inc/Troy-Michigan-48083/ViSalus-Inc-Never-lost-any-weight-on-the-product-but-followed-the-direction-diligently-1097345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ViSalus, Inc