Complaint Review: vision financial corp.

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: tiredofthecalls — WEST SACRAMENTO California United States of America
vision financial corp.
4 West Red Oak Lane white plains, New York United States of America

vision financial corp. Harrassing phone calls on a daily basis white plains, New York

I understand that collection agencies have to do their job by calling the debtee and seeing if they can pay and if not why. But seriously, everyday, sometimes twice a day and when my family is about to eat dinner. They are taking it to the extreme this financial group Vision financial says i owe a debt from back in 2000, which i am not denying and i have told them that but they continually harass me by calling all the time. I have told them my situation and that i can not pay the high payments they want me to pay and that i was layed off and don't work.

Then they have to get personal and try to get other family members in on this. They had the balls to call my brother whom i don't even speak to and let him know that i owe money and to see if he will pay for it. It's not their business to get other family involved they are truly over stepping the line their and i am furious. If i wanted my family to know about my debt i would have asked them for the money myself. I believe they are breaking a confidentiality law by doing that. I wish someone would hang them by the balls of how they treat people, especially the people they want to pay them.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vision-financial-corp/white-plains-New-York-/vision-financial-corp-Harrassing-phone-calls-on-a-daily-basis-white-plains-New-York-771060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vision financial corp.

engineer