Complaint Review: Vision Financial

• Reported By: Bryan — North Carolina United States of America
Vision Financial
Concord, North Carolina United States of America

Vision Financial phone call, collection agency? Concord North Carolina

I received a call today from a number 704-743-4239, it was a male voice stating that he needed to talk me (he gave my full name). He asked if I lived at an address in Las Vegas Nevada. When I asked who he was he said "Vision Financial". He continued to ask who I was, and I would not verify any of his information. When I asked him what Vision Financial was, he stated that he would need to terminate the phone call since I would not verify any of his information, and it was "against the law" for him to tell me what this was about unless he knew who he was speaking to.

I traced the number he used, it came from Concord North Carolina. I found this company from this site.

Bryan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Financial/Concord-North-Carolina-/Vision-Financial-phone-call-collection-agency-Concord-North-Carolina-966536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Financial