Complaint Review: Vision Quest Sport & Fitness- Auburn

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Kent Washington
Vision Quest Sport & Fitness- Auburn
1101 Supermall Way auburn, Washington USA

Vision Quest Sport & Fitness- Auburn disclosure of your personal information for the whole club to hear! auburn Washington

Do not spend your  money at Vision Quest Sport and Fitness!  They let the employees intimidate and be-little members!!!

The weekend manager at the Auburn location yelled out my personal information for the whole club to hear just because he was having a bad day!  Can you believe this jerk?  I never had any contact with this guy before this happened.

I was then surrounded by several muscular employees who intimidated me by their body language and facial expressions when I started to argue with the weekend manager about yelling out my personal information in the gym.

I complained on the companies website and one of the owners called me and tried to offer me a couple free personal training sessions or 6 months of free gym memberships.  I did not want free training or a membership, I just wanted the guy fired or the unused portion of my training and membership fees refunded!

I had paid $3000+ for my family and I to train at that gym and I wanted my money back!  I did not want to spend my money at a place that let their employees yell out my personal information and threaten violence through their actions whenever they had a bad day!

Of course they were unwilling to refund my money.  I will never ever spend a dime at this gym or any place affiliated with this gym!  They are not getting one more cent from me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Quest-Sport-Fitness-Auburn/auburn-Washington-98001/Vision-Quest-Sport-Fitness-Auburn-disclosure-of-your-personal-information-for-the-who-1054063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Quest Sport & Fitness- Auburn