Complaint Review: Visionary Net Solutions Jevon Watson, Sunshine Watson, Corey Rievley SCAM ALERT MURRIETA

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Donald Benson — Seattle Washington
24100 Chatenay Ln Murrieta Chatenay Ln Murrieta, California USA

Visionary Net Solutions Jevon Watson, Sunshine Watson, Corey Rievley SCAM ALERT MURRIETA  Chatenay Ln Murrieta California

I was direct marketed by Jevon Watson and his company visonoary net solutions. I run a small construction company and really needed a few leads for summer. Mr Watson sounds like a very knowledgeable person when it comes to Seo or internet marketing which made me feel comfortable. I decided to go with his local listing and web design package. I was told that I would be getting phone calls within 30 days and this will be great thing for my business. So to start the campaign the website I was given was clearly made in under 15 minutes and was filled with grammar and other simple overlooked errors. I reasoned that maybe this is just how things were done to get the people to call. What stood out next was after I gave Mr Watson my credit card he simply stopped calling me he then stopped returning my phone calls. He sounds like a bright individual who has a wonderful family. I have 2 kids of my own and I can tell when they have been drinking or doing the pots again I hope this isnt the case Jevon."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visionary-Net-Solutions-Jevon-Watson-Sunshine-Watson-Corey-Rievley-SCAM-ALERT-MURRIETA/Chatenay-Ln-Murrieta-California-92562/Visionary-Net-Solutions-Jevon-Watson-Sunshine-Watson-Corey-Rievley-SCAM-ALERT-MURRIETA-1160699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visionary Net Solutions Jevon Watson, Sunshine Watson, Corey Rievley SCAM ALERT MURRIETA