Complaint Review: Vison Security

Vison Security
PO box 2415 Orem UT 84059 orem, Utah United States of America

Vison Security Scamers VISION SECURITY IS A HUGE SCAM. PLEASE READ orem, Utah

*General Comment: Next stop

Hi, Im one of many that was part of vision security's treacherous scams, and Im here today typing to you to tell you about their lying,misleading sales tactics,undependable business, how they fallaciouslybeguile their employees ( screw their employees). I worked for vision for about two months, the worst two months of my life; I walked door to door 8 hours a day for free. I switched from a different company to extend from the summer to make a little more money. (Yeah thats a joke) so I called up a smooth taking man that seemed really nice and really loyal named Steve buyemm. Made promises like sign on of 500 dollars which is very little and to take care of me and some of the guys i wanted to bring. He made arrangements to pick me up from Richmond and bring me to Virginia beach. [continued below]....

..... When I get to Virginia beach it seemed nice people seemed nice. Days go on ... i throw in some accounts.. Total of 3 which isnt much but I wanted to see if i would get the sign on before I started working hard. 3 weeks in... I have NOT RECIEVED A PAYCHECK... I SHOULD HAVE REALISED BEACUSE AT THE BEGINNING... AND DURING THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WITH VISION SECURITY. THEY DID HAVE ANY RECORDS FOR ME... THEY NEVER TOOK MY SOCIAL... NEVER MADE ME SIGN ANYTHING... NEVER DID ANY EMPLOYEE PAPER WORK AT ALL. They never paid me for my sign on or any of the deals that i made. i worked hard 8 hours a day and 6 days a week.. ! For what you ask me? NOTHING.

Now its time to discuss the company, and how they run their scam.... they take unlicensed techs and unlicensed reps to different states and have them go door to door and teach their employees to say stuff like this( " HI, MY NAME IS BLANK, IM WITH HONEYWELL SECURITY AND I REPERSENT THE EQUMENT THAT WAS INSTALLED INTO YOUR HOME A FEW YEARS BACK AND BECAUSE OF SOME BREAK-INS IN YOUR AREA DUE TO PHONE LINE CUTTING WE ARE HERE TO HANDLE YOUR UPGRADE TO HONEYWELLS LATEST CELL UNIT".)

They run their summer sales offices and their Hampton Virginia and every year around office out of a apartment. lol its a joke. Vision security has screwed me out of thousands of dollars and in the process screwed thousands of people rather its putting a security system that doesnt even work, to setting up people that are already in contact with another company.

I was in the office apartment and this stupid manager ( he is a fat liar btw " class a A SCAM ARTIST COUGH STEVE") And he asked this kid to role play... he grabs his binder and pulls out a ADT SIGN and says what was stated in the QUOTE ON QUOTE STATED ABOVE. Ill post his name later.

i will just say that vision security is a scam. they will scam their employees. I will stand in front of the court of law and tell them that vision security does notlicense their sales staff or techs.

thank you. typed this in a hurry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vison-Security/orem-Utah-84059/Vison-Security-Scamers-VISION-SECURITY-IS-A-HUGE-SCAM-PLEASE-READ-orem-Utah-675654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vison Security

#1 General Comment

Next stop

AUTHOR: Unhappy - ()

St. Louis Missouri and Kansas City!!! I am soooo glad I did my research before jumping onboard!