Complaint Review: vista portland oregon

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: caris — lajolla California United States of America
vista portland oregon
11950 sw garden pl portland, Oregon United States of America

vista portland oregon who are these people and how do they get my money wacth out for these crooks im fighting now portland, Oregon

im really disturbed on how easy it is for these company to rip you off and get away with it I called my bank and they are fricking useless Im at the end of my rope .I work my rear end off to take care my family and these scum bags take my money from another state .how can this be  I may be force to handle this the CRIP way ,thats COMPTON CRIP way.and if you dont know look it up

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vista-portland-oregon/portland-Oregon-97223/vista-portland-oregon-who-are-these-people-and-how-do-they-get-my-money-wacth-out-for-the-1010928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vista portland oregon