Complaint Review: Vista Village Dental Group

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: Lucomda — Newhall California
Vista Village Dental Group
24355 Lyons Ave. Ste 200 Newhall, California USA

Vista Village Dental Group $575 Plus 10% Interest/Year Unpaid Small Claims Judgment 10/31/2012 by Vista Village Dental Group Newhall California

The worst ever of the many dentists I've been to. They agreed to do a root canal on a tooth that was hurting, and this is even in the contract signed with them. Then after I paid $600 for the first payment on what was supposed to be a root canal, they told me that they would not give me the root canal and would not give me my $600 back.

I went to another dentist the next day who did the root canal and I got his statement in writing that I needed one. Went to Small Claims and won Judgement for $575 against VVD. I got a letter from their attorney soon after telling me to sign a form saying that VVD had paid me when they hadn't.

I called the attorney several times within 6 months after the judgement was declared, asking for the money, but he just came up with one excuse after another why it wasn't paid and kept telling me every time that it would be paid "in a few days". Never got it.

I'm just accruing my 10% interest a year, and have 10 years to collect in various other ways, and I have the option of applying for a 10 year extension. That $600 was all the money I had at the time. The insurance is a way to get you in the office, then-oops! It's a scam. Do not go here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vista-Village-Dental-Group/Newhall-California-91321/Vista-Village-Dental-Group-575-Plus-10-InterestYear-Unpaid-Small-Claims-Judgment-1031-1136642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vista Village Dental Group