Complaint Review: vistaprint Netherlands B.V

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Tonya — jackson Michigan USA
vistaprint Netherlands B.V

vistaprint Netherlands B.V unauthorized trasactions took money out of my account without permission.via paypal acct.thru debit card internet, Internet

Upon looking at bank statements, pay pal statements I noticed a charge that kept coming up on the 28th of each month. I disputed the charge with pay pal via ebay acct and are reversing the fee of 4.99 well then I looked back and for the last three months same thing so I hope I can recover those fees so a total of 14.97, I can only go refresh the account activity for three months I wonder how long this company scammed me every month for how LONG???? I am so upset that this happened, I am a mother trying to raise two children on a fixed income which is hard enough let alone this happening :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vistaprint-Netherlands-BV/internet/vistaprint-Netherlands-BV-unauthorized-trasactions-took-money-out-of-my-account-without-809549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vistaprint Netherlands B.V