Complaint Review: visual impact woodworking

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: james — santa rosa California
visual impact woodworking
2506 maya court Santa Rosa, California USA

visual impact woodworking signed uo for service, cancelled b4 fees due, had perfect name stolen month,later ruined life $48,000 Santa Rosa California

I had top of the line credit, paid every bill the day it came in, 2 cards at 6.99 and 9'99 fixed, paid in full, 30,000 cash available. signed up for lifelock.    Next month they charged me $10 so I cancelled.    2 months later my boyfriend of 14 years stole $48, 000 in my name.    Done strategically with phones and power bills in my name paid with fraud cards.    so detective and card companies decided I benefitted and refused to remove fraud accounts. I lost my business, etc etc etc. my life has gone right down the tubes to nearly food kitchen status. actually banks did 90 day investigations and were about to remove acccounts then detective knew I was gay, was quite gruff with me, and talked the banks out of assistance. I had a hand writteh signed confession from partner admitting guilt and naming the accounts by number. This was not enough?? I would not use my low interest fully paid accounts but instead would max out accounts at 20% interest?? statements mailed to po box I never used and that only received bills from these accounts and no others?? And I did this?? seriously??  Oh forgot to mention my partner went to San Quentin for 5 years for fraud. And fraud by opening cards for a little old couple he watched. And opened cards in his fathers' name. And in his best friends' name in Oregon. But the detective thinks I did it cuz I am gay. seriously?? Thats my story...  Don't cancel the service!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/visual-impact-woodworking/Santa-Rosa-California-95403/visual-impact-woodworking-signed-uo-for-service-cancelled-b4-fees-due-had-perfect-name-1073396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on visual impact woodworking