Complaint Review: vitaGlo

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: McB — Colorado
3990 New Court Ave. Syracuse, New York USA

vitaGlo Worst Customer Service...actually, NO customer service. Internet

Despite having read awful reviews of this business on every review site I found, I was lured by their good price and placed a $100+ order.  Over 3 weeks later, had heard nothing and received nothing.  I called their order phone number, was dealt with very rudely and put on hold forever, and finally the guy who answered the call initially got back on the phone, asked my order number, put me on hold again, got back on and said "Oh, we're out of stock in that.  We haven't had it in a long time.  I'll have to issue you a credit.".  I said it would have been nice to be informed closer to the actual order date that that nothing was actually sent or going to be sent.  He hung up on me.  I swear this must be some guy operating out of his mother's basement or something.  Steer clear....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vitaGlo/Syracuse-New-York/vitaGlo-Worst-Customer-Serviceactually-NO-customer-service-Internet-1069379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vitaGlo